Tuesday 12 May 2009

I thought...

...about you yesterday and I cried.

I cried because I miss you.
I cried because you are not here to talk to.
I cried because I haven't thought about you in ages.
I cried because I remembered your funeral

I miss you so much my big boyfriend.
I miss how you used to call me your little girlfriend, our little inside joke.
I miss going to your house every sunday I was home with mum
I miss lying on your bed together talking
I miss you forcing me to eat

I wish you where here yesterday, Puffin turned 18, yes g.pa your little babies are grown
I wish you were here for my birthday
I wish you could be here in the summer when Tomi get's married
I wish you could see my baby Jemimah now, she's so big and she's learning to talk

I'm sad I wasnt there that summer when you died
I'm sad that I didn't have more time with you
I'm sad that you are not here to talk to me anymore

I pray I have a son, so I can name him after you
and I hope he will be just like you
Kind
Sweet
Tolerant and
Loving

I miss you grand pa and I know you are watching over us



My lovely g.pa and my cousin

3 comments: