Sunday 22 February 2009

Rip The Runway 2009

Korto Momolu (right) Model (left) wearing Korto's fabulous green dress, I dunno about y'all but I really do like that dress.

This years Rip the Runway was as expected a fabulous event. With performers like T.I, Ron Browz (yes we all love that song pop champange), The Dream, Mavado, Keri Hilson, Busta Rhymes, Bobby Valentino and GS Boyz.

The designers included Johnny Vincent created by Celeste Vincent, Akoo T.I's clothing line, my personal favourite Korto Momolu (fan favourite and runner up of season five on Project Runway), Protege (the giving back brand by NBA Star Al Harrington CEO/Chairman Rodney Henry), Monifa C. (created by the mother and daughter team Monif Clarke and Elaine Clarke), Douglas Says and Byron Lars.

No comments:

Post a Comment