Tuesday 14 May 2013

riding the waves of my fuck ups

"speed through life in a purple haze
live fast, die young like Kurt Cobain"

somewhere inside i am trying to embrace that

my waves of fuck ups are a part of me.
nothing i can do about that
i fuck up a lot
i don't hide that
i'm confused most of the time
half the time my mind says one thing
my body does a completely different thing

"speed through life in a purple haze"

i make the worst decisions in the world
especially when i know better
maybe thats my demon
inability to do whats in my head to do
my body literally controls me

someone says i just need discipline
i think its self control

but i figure it would probably be easier to just

"...die young like Kurt Cobain"

Sometime I feel like I can't handle myself
Like I just fucking can't think or do anything right

No comments:

Post a Comment